Instructor Professional Development (IPD) week, 5-9 October 2020
Please join NetAcad's Technical Field Engagement Team online next week for Instructor Professional Development (IPD) week, 5-9 October 2020.
IPD Week provides NetAcad Instructors the opportunity to stay updated with the latest from Cisco Networking Academy. Enjoy programme updates and valuable technical sessions from experts.
Programme Updates - Keep up with the latest from Cisco Networking Academy by joining one of these sessions. Topics include curriculum releases, new netacad.com features, equipment updates and much more!
Technical Sessions Topics will include:
- Security Onion Deep Dive
- Introduction to Cloud Calling
- Platform Update - New Experience Phase 2
- Building Application using Distributed Systems Approach
- Are you a NetAcad Wizard? Tips and Tricks in NetAcad
- Web Application and API Security using Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) TOP 10
- Working Remotely: When your Home becomes your Office
- Packet Tracer Activity Wizard
- & many more localized sessions!
If you're new to IPD Week: Learn More About IPD Week!
If you're already familiar with IPD Week – Register Now!